#festivefriday: Matchy-Matchy

9:53 PM

Happy Friday!!

Today is the first #festivefriday post, where I share some holiday style with all of you!

I wore this outfit to my brother's wedding last weekend, which was a very happy affair for everyone involved. (I might have cried a little. Or a lot. One of those.) 

Normally I love going out of the box and throwing together stuff that may or may not match. But it wasn't that kind of affair, and I was around all of my family that I hadn't seen in several years. So I decided to go matchy-matchy, because in my mind it always looks classy. Plus, if you're in a rush to get packed or ready (like I was), it's easy to throw together something that all coordinates. And in this festive shade of red (and an amazing H&M dress that's quite a steal), you'll be guaranteed to stop the show. 







xoxo

Carisa

H&M dress: http://m.hm.com/us/product/34627?article=34627-D#mediaType=FASHION_FRONT 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!