#tbt: When I last blogged...

10:25 AM

WOW IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE I UPDATED THE BLOG. 


(Yes, that did require all caps.)

It seems the last week has fallen victim to my crazy schedule and the nonstop demands of law school. Even my Insta account, which I usually fall back on in times of trouble, has been surprisingly bare--three posts in three days instead of three posts per day. 

But now that we're back...let's look at what I was wearing the LAST time I updated the blog!! 

Generally Thursdays are one of the few weekdays where I get to be 100% comfortable. No meetings, no teaching sessions; just me and my schoolwork. It's an exciting time in my life. The fact that it is so exciting is probably a little sad. But let's just take the sunshine where we can, shall we? 

I love this sweater. It's the comfiest sweater on Earth. Not scratchy, just warm and knit and a bright, happy color to make the world go round. I decided to pair it with a scarf (my still favorite clearance deal from Target), black jeans and my oxfords with socks--because if I'm going to go low key, I'm going to go all the way. I commit to the bit, whatever that bit may be for the day. 

Just add Starbucks and I've got basic fall written all over me. 






xoxo

Carisa 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!