Profesh + Pink

3:51 PM

It's almost Fridayyyyyyy!!!!! 


So last Thursday we had a panel for students and practicing family law attorneys to discuss careers in family law and get some networking action in. It was absolutely phenomenal-the ladies on the Family Law Association panel knocked it out of the park! 

A career in family law is my dream, so I wanted to make sure I looked polished and put-together, but still feel comfortable enough to get through the day. So I decided on this middle ground pink and navy combo, with a mixed print top half to add interest. The top, a Loft piece I picked up over the summer, got a lot of love, as did this bargain $7.80 coral trench from Kohl's. It's a valuable thing to be both professional and 100% yourself when you're gunning for your dream job, because when you're uncomfortable, it's obvious. 

So when pulling it together, make sure to be you, too--it's the only way to put your best foot forward. 








(P.S. I think I should get extra credit for shooting in the rain!) 

xoxo

Carisa




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!