Weekend Report: Hats on to You, Fall!

10:47 AM

Monday, why do you always come back so soon? The weekend and I were just getting to know each other a little better.


This past weekend was a pretty relaxed one, I'm not going to lie. I did get a little work done, and had a blast at dinner & a movie with one of my best girls, but otherwise...I lazed about in my messy apartment.

This outfit is perfect for being a bum. I love being cozy in a sweater and jeans on the weekends, and tennis shoes are perfect for running a bag of garbage out to the trash (or taking blog photos in the park across the street from your house). What really makes this look like an outfit is this hat.

I got the hat a few years ago on sale when I still lived down South. I literally had no use for it. It was never cold enough to wear it, and the one time I did I got laughed at for putting it on. But now that I live in Maryland...game on. It's the perfect accessory if you're going to be outside picking apples or going to the pumpkin patch (or any not so basic activity you might be doing). So hat's on to you, fall...I'll be in hats all the damn time now. Because I can.

What accessory do you have that ups the ante on a weekend outfit?

Speak soon!! ;) 





xoxo

Carisa




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!