Bright Spot

8:36 AM

Hello hello!

So last Friday I mentioned I had spent the whole week running kind of running helter-skelter from one place to the next (sort of like a well-dressed chicken with its head cut off). But Friday finally showed up, and it was the light at the end of the tunnel. A...bright spot, if you will. ;) I only had one class and then I would be FREE. It was a magical miracle. And to celebrate, I decided to throw on my brightest colors, wear flats, take some photos out in the sunlight, and do some solo thrift shopping for my Halloween costume (which you'll see sometime next week, I promise).

In short, it was the kind of day that I needed after a long week to recharge the emotional batteries so I can keep moving forward and doing my future-badass-lady-lawyer thing.










xoxo

Carisa





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!