Pin-spired Friday!

3:49 PM

It's the end of the week. You're tired. You want something stronger to drink than a coffee, and you have no damn clue what you're going to wear to get through that final workday...


The answer? Pin-spired Fridays, and they start today!

So I have has the photo below on my style board on Pinterest for AGES. Probably since the first month I started my account. At the time I owned a similar navy dress but no yellow tights. (Probably because I thought yellow tights were a CRAZY idea.) 


I kept thinking I was going to wear it. I was. And then I kept putting it off, even after I acquired those crazy yellow tights. And the boots. And a belt. (Why? I've no notion.) 

Then, finally, last weekend...I decided to do it. I had gotten rid of the navy dress, but I had since bought another one. It's a good thing I work in a business casual office or else those yellow tights wouldn't have been a good move. I changed out the belt for a scarf, added a blazer, and BOOM! Pin-spired business casual. 








Crazy yellow legs for the win. 

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

Carisa




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!