TGIF!

9:07 AM

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

So unfortunately, there isn't a "pin-spired" post this week because the day I wore what I was going to post about (Tuesday) was super freakin' crazy and I didn't have five minutes to stop and take a picture of what I was wearing. I only wish I was kidding about that. This week has been like that pretty much the whole time-run from one place to another and work on this project and go to this meeting and this class and so on, and so forth, and yadda yadda yadda, I'm a 2L now, I should be used to it! 

The one day I have gotten pictures thus far this week was Wednesday. I'm glad I did, too-it was the perfect example of my on-the-run business casual style. It was also, quite impressively, put together in less than five minutes. I got this Calvin Klein dress recently at Goodwill, and I figured that since I love my black tee shirt dress so much, this one would become a new favorite. (And of course, I was right.) Paired with a blazer, a bright scarf to make me look less tired, and boots, I was ready to run from work to pre-registration clinic meeting to printing research to international law course roundtable to professor meeting to getting class reading done for Thursday without breaking a sweat over my outfit.

I wish I could say I was done, but the weekend is bound to be just as busy. But the good news about that is that at least I have things to do, and I'm making connections all over the Maryland map! (And I get to do some baking on Sunday!!)

I hope you guys have a GREAT weekend!








xoxo

Carisa



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!