Feelin' Green

1:20 PM

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

So this spring I did my usual wardrobe refreshment. It may have been on a smaller scale, since law school has made me poor, but I got my shopping on for the new season.

This year I was naturally drawn to kelly green.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love green. And red hair + green clothes is a damn near can't-miss combination. But I haven't bought a lot in years, especially not bright kelly green. First came a green maxi skirt, then a green dress, then a green gingham top...it's a disease, folks. It's going to have to go on the same list as stripes: I can't buy any more for the rest of the year.

In the meantime, enjoy my very green weekend!



Trying out the cool-girl blogger pose




Mandatory Wawa when in Philly!
Laundry day comfort

Outfit #1: top (similar here) | suit jacket and skirt (jacket on sale, similar skirt here) | necklace (similar here) | shoes (similar here, on sale
Outfit #2: top, same as above | jeans (similar here) | loafers (similar here) | clutch (similar here) | earrings (similar here)
Outfit #3: dress Loft | scarf (similar here) | purse (similar here and here) | shoes ( similar here and here)
Outfit #4: top (similar here [sold out]) | skirt (similar here)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!