Oh Hey Pumpkin!

4:53 PM













Happy Tuesday!!!

So last Thursday I sent out an all-call to some of my favorite blogger gals to see who wanted to spend a weekend day picking pumpkins, drinking cider, and eating some amazing cider donuts! Fortunately for me, my friend Elise of Caturday Style agreed to go with me for my basic adventures. And we had SO. MUCH. FUN.

First we went over to local delight Weber's Cider Mill for their famous cider donuts and hot cider! (Even a bee drowning in my cider couldn't keep me down.) The place was ADORABLE and you know that farmer's market is the best place to take any and all fall stock shots of pumpkins, apples, and corn! We walked around for a bit, took photos by a bathroom (yes, really), and then took off to check out the pumpkin patch. I'm sure we looked ridiculous throwing pumpkins, kissing them, and sleeping on them (fine, fine, that was all me).

This outfit was the perfect pairing for such a pretty fall day! I finally dared to try the cold-shoulder trend and found out why it was called that (for real, my shoulders were ACTUALLY cold)! This sweater was so soft, though, and it had plenty of extra fabric to wrap up every part of me other than those shoulders. I paired it with this gingham tank, a clearance piece from this summer that transitioned perfectly to fall and is going to keep on going! I've been hella obsessed with high-waisted jeans this fall, y'all. I can't stop wearing them. They're so comfortable, so fun, and suuuuuuper flattering. Toss on some perforated loafers and a fun burgundy hat and you're ready for some apple picking (or whatever basic fall activity you choose)!

What are you up to for the rest of this fall? What's your favorite fall activity? Tell me more below!

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!