Instagram Roundup!

4:32 PM

Happy Thursday!!

In the spirit of #throwbackthursday, I'm going to share some looks from my Instagram over the past few weeks and help you find the same or similar pieces at a bargain price. And awayyyyyyy we go!



This adorable lace dress was a HUGE hit on my Instagram!! I picked it up just a few weeks ago at Marshall's, so go dig for it there if you want this exact piece (and it's under $20)! If you can't find it, here's a similar version in black from Boohoo here.


Street graffiti and simple clothes? Sign me up! I picked up this top on consignment, but you can find a similar top here. The jeans are from Target and I purchased them last season (this year's version is here). My backpack is from Boohoo and can be found here

These boots!!! I got these boots at a swap meet last fall and I can't help but love the swoosh of the fringe when I walk. Obviously they're not for sale anymore, but here's a similar pair right here


 Gotta have that fall-appropriate party look, right?? I fell hard for this off the shoulder and midi combo with open toes I wore to a fall shopping preview event! The top is originally from Le Boutique Shop and is no longer in stock, but here's a similar piece for under $30 here. The skirt is from Charlotte Russe and I picked it up on consignment, but here's a genuine leather skirt for a nudge over $60 right here. And finally these shoes!! I've owned these babies since 2010-they were in one of the first Simply Vera Vera Wang collections EVER. Yes, I've owned them for that long. But since these are off the market, I really love this pair.


This throwback was one of my favorites this fall! I wore this last spring to the zoo and it was the kind of cozy look that felt both pulled-together and comfortable at the same time. I found a similarly cozy-looking sweater here, a classic white tee here, jeans here, and similar sneakers here


Workwear Wednesday with a twist! I wore fun this look last week to the office and got lots of compliments. :) There's a similar jacket here, a fun version of this dress in navy here, similar suede boots , and a similar scarf here! The backpack is linked above. 


I bought this dress online and I LOVE the dark floral print (and so did you guys)! The dress can be found here and similar shoes right here! Backpack is linked above.


I adorrrreeeeee this dress. ADORE. ADORE. I bought it off of ThredUp this past summer and it's one of the best deals I've ever gotten!!! Wanna try out a similar full-skirted look? Here's a navy and white striped number and look above for the link on similar boots! 


I loooooooooooooved this outfit. LOOOOOOOOVE. Pairing fun colors for fall without a stitch of black? Sign me up! I found a similar skirt to this one here, a mustard turtleneck here, army jacket here, and similarly gorgeous shoes here.  


Do you want to see more of these posts? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo

Carisa 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!