Fall with Warby Parker!

5:28 PM






Happy Tuesday, everybody!!

I'm so excited because today I'm pairing with Warby Parker to tell you a little bit about their fall line!

If you don't know anything about Warby Parker, here's a little backstory:

The founders of Warby Parker were in college and looking for a cheaper solution for replacing lost or broken glasses. If you're a glasses wearer like me, you know how expensive buying glasses can be!! I haven't replaced my frames for years for that very reason, because with an ever-changing prescription (thanks, law school), there was no point in putting out $300+ for a new pair of frames every year.

I recently watched an episode of "Adam Ruins Things," which discussed the eyeglass industry monopoly of one company, Luxottica, that drives the prices of eyewear through the roof. But Warby Parker is one of the few independent eyeglass retailers in the United States, so they get to set the prices. PLUS they give a pair to a person in need with each purchase. Talk about a good deal, right? That's why I so readily agreed to share this season's products with you on the blog!

So let's talk about them!

This fall's line was designed in collaboration with Leith Clark, creator of Violet magazine. This is Warby Parker's second collaboration with Leith, and the results are beautiful! The exaggerated cat eyes, winged temple details, mixed materials and exposed screws are a fun play on WP's classic frames.  

One of my favorite parts about this deal? This collection's charity of choice is Girl Up, which is a branch of the United Nations Foundation and works with advocates to empower girls around the world by providing access to medical care, education, and working to provide violence free communities to promote young women's engagement. You all know I'm all about helping women and girls, and working with a company that wants to do the same is amazing.

I'm so excited to grab a few pairs of these for their Home Try On! Which ones do you think I should try? Which ones do you love? Tell me more in the comments below (and be sure to check out these awesome sunglasses and unique eyeglasses for yourself)! 

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!