8 Ball Meatball + BMore Blogger Babes!!

6:00 PM











Ain't no party like a blogger babes party cause a blogger babe party don't stop!!

(Except when we all get tired and want to sleep by 9.)

A few weeks back I was so excited to join some of my favorite blogger gal pals at local joint 8 Ball Meatball in Fells Point. I'd never been there before, but a joint named after meatballs?! Heck yeah, sign me up!

It turns out that this place has the most delicious food. SO GOOD. They serve meatball sliders with six different types of meatballs, a bunch of sauces, and toppings galore, plus delicious apps and ALL OF IT SO SO GOOD! I may have eaten everything. In multiples. Because I have no self-control.

This outfit was the perfect one to wear for a night of eating and drinking! You may have seen this gingham dress on my Instagram before (if not, check out the photo here) paired for summer with a bun and flip-flops. It was so fun to take it to fall with this adorable utility jacket and strappy block heels. The fun thing about this dress is that it will carry well over to winter too with tights, ankle boots, and a turtleneck layered underneath.

(And if our party was any indication, olive is massively in this fall, so pull out everything olive that you own and wear it proudly!)

What's your favorite restaurant in your town? Tell me more about it below!

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!