Valentines #ootd: On the Town

11:34 AM

















It's almost Valentine's Day! Which means it's almost date night for some of you (for me, it means a Galentine's Day cider and cheese tasting--so excited!). And while date night can have any kind of uniform, there's something about a Valentine's Day date that feels extra special. So why not take the time and dress extra special?

I wore this look to go to the theater with a friend of mine to see As You Like It, one of the fluffier Shakespearean comedies and one of my favorites. I wanted to do something a little different from what I usually do, but still right within my girly, romantic vintage vibe.

I went with a button up and ribbon bow, which was a little play on menswear without taking it head-on! I love this gorgeous tiered skirt too--I picked up at a swap meet for free! But the real star of this show is...

These shoes.

These are the shoes that launched a thousand compliments, y'all. I'm serious. I wore them to the theater and while my friend and I were in the bathroom, EVERY WOMAN of EVERY DEMOGRAPHIC complimented them. I'm serious. I spent about fifteen minutes only being able to utter several variations of "thank you." When Taliah and I photographed this shoot outside a diner in Charles Village, the bartender came OUT OF THE RESTAURANT to tell me I was rocking the shoes. And who doesn't want to get complimented 24/7?

The best part? They're only $31. Yes, seriously. And the link above will take you right to them!

And isn't giving yourself the gift of gorgeous shoes the best Valentine's present of all?

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!