Pop of Color

4:35 PM



 






 


Happy Wednesday evening!!

So lately I've been feeling outfits that are all black and white. I mean, REALLY feeling outfits that are all black and white. It's been consistently in my rotation because it's simple, easy, and has felt fresh after some recent color overload!

The problem with all black and white, of course, is that it can get really boring really quick. REALLY quick. Who wants to look at their wardrobe when it's consistently monochrome? Not trying to dog on anyone whose thing that is, but it's definitely not mine! I'm a girl who has to see at least a little bit of color.

So what's my solution? Throw in little POPS of color!

I love love love pops of color. I always have something on that makes an outfit more fun--I'm rarely carrying an all-black purse with an all-black outfit because it just isn't as fun! Looking at something bright helps my day feel happier and go by faster. :)

The easiest way to do this is through throwing on a colorful accessory. A black and white outfit can be super fun with a bright red shoe (see previous post) or a coral purse (see above)! This is also true of a bright necklace, a fun scarf, or something equally cheerful to throw off the black and white scheme. This is also an easy way to have fun if you work in a relatively conservative office--a floral bag goes a long way to make a black suit and white top more fun!

How do you like to spice up your monochromatic looks? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!