LCS Travels: Afternoon Delight

5:42 PM


Happy Tuesday!

It's the last of my vacation photos (sniff)! I can't believe it's been a week since I got home. 

So the last half of Saturday my friend Kara and I went to a local lighthouse and watched the sunset on the protected inlet. It was was the perfect end to our vacation. And this outfit was the perfect way to see it go.

I was so ready to wear shorts on vacation, but it was only fifty degrees, so I had to pop on a sweater. I decided to go for this decidedly springy combination of shell pink and coral. I paired it with a denim jacket to make sure I was warm enough, and sandals because we were going to be on the sand. Talk about total outfit ADD. But I think the sweater/shorts combo was my favorite of the weekend!

I wish I could go back! But for now I'll have to settle for looking at the pictures (and retrying a variation of this outfit!). 

xoxo

Carisa


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!