The Insta-Roundup: My Favorite #ootd Posts!

9:39 AM








Things that are difficult to choose: my favorite looks of last month. March was a crazy busy month! The weather FINALLY started to turn to humane temps and I got to go on vacation. Best month of 2014 thus far, and I think my fashion started reflecting my positive attitude. I have at last dug the color out of my wardrobe and it's time to show it off all.spring.long. (And my obvious love of my new denim jacket, lol.)

I hope April brings no-jacket weather, a more relaxed pace, and even cuter looks! (Plus the #styleme challenge is back and I'm excited about it!) 

See y'all at the next post!

xoxo

Carisa



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!