By the Sea

1:51 PM








Spring is heeeeeere!!! (For real this time! I think. I hope.)

There's nothing I like more in the spring and early summer than being near the water. I grew up on Galveston Bay back home in Texas, and spring and summer days almost always involved taking the ferry to Bolivar Peninsula, sitting dockside on the Kemah Boardwalk, and just generally being near the water. While I love living in Baltimore, one of the hardest things about living here is not really being on a waterfront (or at least one I wouldn't feel comfortable falling into).

So a few weeks ago when spring was pretending it was here (but it really wasn't), I popped out of my house and met my dear friend Kellye at the Inner Harbor for some pretty water, Noodles & Co, and some photography!

I love dressing to be by the ocean. There's something about the cool breezes through a flowy skirt that just makes me so happy, and pairing it with some bright white sneakers makes it feel so bright, springy and casual. I threw on my weekend-staple denim jacket, this perfectly anchor-chain style necklace, and a tee and I was ready for a day by the water just like the ones back in the South (only a little cooler weather-wise than a Texas day by the water)!

Where do you like to spend your spring days? Tell me all about it in the comments below!

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!