Snow Babe

4:24 PM










Welcome back!!

I have been snowed in for most of the weekend now and I'm going a little stir-crazy! This record-breaking snow is keeping school and work closed, which means I am spending a lot of time staring at these pics and reminiscing about a time when my car wasn't buried in a four foot snowdrift. ;) 

I was so thrilled to be a part of the Styled by James Event at South Moon Under on January 17th. It was a blast to meet up with James Sanders, a very famous stylist, and three other wonderful Baltimore bloggers! It's an honor to get asked to be a part of an event like that one when you're still relatively new to the styling and blogging game. 

On top of the fun of a fantastic styling event, it started to snow! I dragged my blogger friend Taliah of Fashion Was Here out to take photos and she did an amazing job! I love these photos. The snow was the perfect backdrop for these shots (even if I did freeze my butt off)!! 

The best part of this look? Not a single piece in it cost over $30-proof positive that achieving a stylish aesthetic doesn't have to be expensive! 

xoxo

Carisa









You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. how cute are you! love the pics. xo hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! All the credit to Taliah for making me look great. :) And yesss!! Sooner rather than later <3

      Delete
  2. Looovvve this Carisa! The clutch is definitely the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!