Chambray Away

10:16 PM

Confession: I love chambray. I love it more than I love denim. 

There's something about the softness of chambray that makes me happy. Denim can sometimes be too structured. Chambray falls differently. I also may have been close to real tears when the sleeve on my chambray shirt tore unexpectedly yesterday. 

Which is why this dress is one of my new favorite pieces. 

I found it at my favorite consignment store for around $12. Yep, huge bargain. I like how it falls. It's loose and forgiving (which was great, because I ate a lot of cake the day I wore it), but it also has a nice structured sleeve and pintucking to give it some detail. This is going to be such a spring staple, I just know it.

For the wintry months, I paired it with this scarf, which is in the same color family without being too matchy. Bonus: it has this super fun pattern and fringe that remind me of the Mexican blankets my parents got in Cancun when we were kids. 

I love it when a good fabric saves the day, don't you? 









xoxo

Carisa 

P.S. When life gives you balloon trees-pose with them! ;) 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!