Cruisin'

9:17 PM












THE OUTFIT

Jumpsuit: Old Navy | Shoes: Target (similar here) | Bracelet: Handmade gift (this is fun!) | Watch: Michael's (similar here)

THE BADASS BABES

Elise of Caturday Style | Taliah of Fashion Was Here | Natalie of The Kith and the Kin | Rosemary of The Office Goth | Brittany of The Charm Collectiv | Currie of Currie Lee Photography

THE PLACE

Spirit Cruises of Baltimore

It's Friiiiiiiiiidaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

And I'm finally getting up this post about my super fun weekend cruise!

About a month and a half or so ago, I got an email invitation from my friend Elise of Caturday Style to go on a boat cruise with her and some of our other friends on the Spirit of Baltimore. So fun, right?! I hadn't been on a boat cruise since I was fourteen and did Carnival with my parents and brother (and we spent a looooooooooooot of time watching jumping fish from the balcony off our room....), and that's now been sixteen years ago. I was so excited because not only were we cruising, but it was flower-themed-and we all know I like a good floral!

I showed up Sunday feeling so fly in this ADORABLE linen floral jumpsuit I got from Old Navy just two. days. before! I had never tried a culotte jumpsuit before-my last foray into culottes was around 2006-and I absolutely loved it!! I'll admit I was nervous to try culottes for fear that they'd make me look short, let alone in such a bold pattern, but I was pleasantly surprised and I actually felt amazing in it. My girls were all looking amazing, of course, and we set off for a fun afternoon!

Everything about the cruise was perfect. The food was BOMB. The pineapple mimosas were DELICIOUS. The boat was BEAUTIFUL. We all laughed and had such a great time!! I stuffed my face, drank, and took tons of selfies with my gal pals. The crew of Spirit Cruises Baltimore treated us so sweetly-they set up this amazing table covered in flowers and pretty linens and gave us all sailor hats to put us in the spirit! I think we all kind of felt like we were famous for a day. 

It made me realize how much fun it would be to go on vacation with any of these girls-I can't even begin to imagine the adventures we'd have! I can't wait to put on this jumpsuit again and dream about my day on the boat with some super cool chicks.

xoxo

Carisa 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Carisa!! I love this post. I am so glad you came and had fun! Definitely had a blast with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!