#traveldiaries: Nashville, Day 3

5:48 PM














Bag: c/o Coach | Button-down: Old Navy (similar here) | Tie: LOFT Outlet (similar here) | Leggings: Wal-Mart (similar here) | Hat: Kohls | Shoes: Off Broadway Shoes

Guyyyyyyssss!!! It's my last travel post from New Year's weekend. :( I miss being on the road so much, but at least I get to relive the memories again!

So the last day in Nashville we finally headed over to the place I'd been looking forward to all weekend-Biscuit Love. I'd heard rave reviews all over the Internet about this place, and I was so willing to wait in line to try their Bonuts (biscuits fried like donuts, which were pure heaven) and eat chicken and biscuits! I ate until my face and stomach were 120% full. 

We then tottered out to the angel wing mural and marveled at it for .3 seconds before jumping in line to get a last mural photo for the weekend. I loved this gorgeous piece and apparently there's more wings across the country!

We then took a Lyft across town to check out The Parthenon, which is a local landmark in Nashville. It's apparently been used for movies and music videos since it was built since it's a damn close replica of the real thing in Greece. We took a whole bunch of photos, walked around the lake and took more photos. We then grabbed coffee before headed back to our Air B&B to check out. 

This look was super cute and functional for a full day and a flight home! I love pairing a big button-down with leggings when I want to be comfy but still pulled-together. I also didn't want to pack my hat, so I paired the hat with this long, skinny polka-dot scarf and tied it in a giant bow. Add my favorite boots and my beautiful Coach bag and I was ready to traverse the city!

I hope you've enjoyed these travel anecdotes-I can't wait to share more travel stories as I go through this year!

xoxo

Carisa 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!