Bmore Love

3:43 PM









Happy Monday, my lovelies!!

The weather has finally turned SUPER cold up in Baltimore. I mean, time to coordinate my hat to my gloves to my scarf cold (yes, I am that person). But Saturday I got one last day of warmth (sorta) amongst the falling leaves! 

I used the chance to bust out this super cool and comfy tank top I just got from my friend Cait at local  Baltimore shop Pntd Prnts! I absolutely love Cait's fun and bright prints that she puts on clothing and art prints. So when she reached out to me and asked if I wanted to collaborate, I was all about it! This print is a little outside my usual wheelhouse, so I loved the challenge of putting it into my wardrobe. And I must say I love the pairing of this bold graphic with this soft pink pleated skirt! I wanted to toughen up this skirt and top combo a little, so I paired it with my favorite cargo jacket covered in local love buttons, including my Bmore Bloggers pin and this adorable Juicy pin from Tuesday Bassen that I got from local shop Doubledutch Boutique. 

This look is perfect for date night, girls' night, brunch, or really anything (if your weather still allows it! If not, then layer this tank with a turtleneck, a leather jacket, and high-waisted jeans! 

And hey, if you love this tank like I do (or anything else in the Pntd Prnts shop), take 10% off your purchase with code LGALLYCHRMING! Let me know if you purchase anything-I'd love to see your take on her fun products. 

xoxo

Carisa 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this skirt so much, and the way you styled this whole outfit is on point! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!