The Springtime Cha-Cha

5:24 PM















Welcome back! 

Have you ever just had THAT piece of clothing--the one that makes you feel amazing, and confident, and ready to take on the whole damn world??? For me, THAT piece of clothing is this dress. I mean, look at it! I'm practically the dancing girl emoji in this one. Thank goodness it's springtime and I can finally pull it out to show all of you!

I picked up this dress off of ThredUP back when they gave me a shopping credit and it was probably the best decision I've ever made. Even though spring is supposed to be all about soft pastels and easing your way out of the winter, I'm more of the mind that a dashing pop of color like this one makes ushering in the new season all the more fun! I decided to wear this one to school because it was almost EIGHTY DEGREES in the second week of March in Maryland--crazy talk, right?! (I'm definitely wishing for that weather back right now as it flip-flops between sunny and 50s and chances of snow for this week.)

I think this dress would be perfect for spring break in sunny Florida-or, for those stuck at home and going to the office during spring break (like me), the perfect outfit to wear to after-work drinks on a sunny patio or your weekend going to brunch. The best way to make this vacation-ready is throwing in a fringed bag (like this adorable one I bought from my last Le Tote), a pair of wedge sandals, and turquoise & gold accessories! I definitely can't wait to wear this again, especially on my vacation to Ft. Lauderdale in a little over sixty days!

What's your go-to spring break piece? What spring rules do you like to break in your wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo

Carisa 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!