Zebra Chic

4:54 PM

Hello hello! 


I don't know why I've been so un-bloggy this week. I'm enjoying the style challenge(s) but I haven't had the time to take enough pictures to make it work! 

But Monday I got had it together, so let's go back in time!


Monday's challenges were easy to fit together: black and white and chic all over and monochromatic. I have missed this zebra shirt. The high neckline makes it worthy of a professional outfit, but the zebra print and front keyhole make it flirty!! 


See?! 

The skirt was a thrift store find--Limited brand for less than $10. :) It served me well until I got the hand-me-down Express skirt from my roommate I normally wear. I decided to wear this one because when you're wearing all neutrals, it's a great idea to have some fun details to spice it up--like the adorable ruffle on the bottom of this skirt.


The finishing touches? A pair of gold and black earrings and black high heels. It was a great outfit to conquer the day and feel classy while doing it. 

Happy almost Friday! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!