Shorts Story

7:03 PM

I'm baaaaackkkk!

There was a time when I didn't wear shorts very much. This was a sad time. It was also odd, because I lived in southeast Texas for 19 of my twenty seven and a half years of life. No doubt it had a lot to do with being self-conscious about my body and my legs. (Don't even get me started on my previous issues with miniskirts.) 

And I mean, when a girl has no idea how to dress herself, and doesn't have the esteem to care about her body, photos like the one I'm about to post will definitely send her running for the hills, vowing to never wear shorts again.


Yep, seriously. I post these things just for you. 

Fortunately, I have a wonderful network of friends who helped me learn that I needed to love myself. (And a few that pointed out my wardrobe needed some work.) As my previous posts have probably shown, I pretty much live in shorts and mini skirts on the weekends. See that, teenage self? You can do it, girl!

This past weekend was full of adorable shorts outfits. Here's just a few of my favorite shots! 







Is there anything you wear now that you didn't feel confident enough to wear before? Feel free to share in the comments! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!