On Stripe

5:03 PM










Happy Friday people!!

I hope you're having a good day! I'm sitting in class, feeling confused about secured transactions, so I certainly hope you're doing better than I am (and maybe drinking a glass of wine for me, lol).

Last weekend I took a day for myself after my practice multiple choice test, despite the fact that computer issues had put me a full day behind on studying and I was feeling the pressure to get back to work! Instead of stressing myself out, I decided to take myself out for a day of checking out Fourth of July sales and doing a photoshoot with my blogger gal pal Taliah of Fashion Was Here!

This was what I actually wore on Sunday to go shopping (a real look this summer? le gasp!) and it was absolutely fabulous and comfortable!! I loved this striped top I got in my last Le Tote box, tucked into a pair of high-waisted shorts to give me a bit of the pin-up vibe. I added this adorable saddlebag and fun tassel necklace (also Le Tote) and a pair of wedges to complete the look! And since I was told by multiple people that they've never seen me in wedges, here is photographic proof that I do in fact own them and wear them. (Okay, fine. I confess. They're new.)

Sometimes what we need in life is a break, and this was exactly what my heart needed to head into another week of bar prep! What do you do to give yourself some downtime?

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!