Polka Dot Party

7:35 PM








 Dress: Old Navy (similar here) | Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here) | Necklace: Charm City Mobile Boutique (similar here) | Clutch: A Tad Monroe (similar here) | Ring: 

Heyyyyyy guys!!! 

So I know you're going to a LOT of events this summer, and you want to look cute and casual, right?! I do too! Between graduations, birthday parties, barbecues, and more, I know I want something that will keep me comfy, disguise my food belly, and prevent me from sinking into the grass at outdoor events. 

This look is perfect for that! I wore this to my friend Steven's law school graduation party last weekend and I was able to stuff my face, drink wine, and be comfy all. night. long. And who doesn't want that?

I got this dress last year at Old Navy as a comfy shift dress to wear on the weekends. I last wore it on the blog with suede booties, a scarf, and a leather jacket (see it here) during the fall on a brunch date. Now that it's almost summer, I'm remixing it with a leopard clutch, nude cage sandals, and bright colored jewelry! I love pieces that I can wear in all seasons for all occasions like this one :) 

What's your go-to party look? Tell me more in the comments below!

xoxo

Carisa 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!