Happy Labor Day, Babes!

11:04 AM







Top: Le Boutique Shop (cute option here) | Skirt: Old Navy (similar here) | Purse: Le Tote (cute one here) Sneakers: Target

Hair: Nicole Leadbeater at Crafted Hair Studio |  Lipstick: NYX Cosmetics in Chaos

Happy Labor Day, y'all!!

I'm embracing my last Monday before my new job starts to get some work done on this lovely blog (and update for the first time since Julyyyyyyyy, what???). Holiday weekends are primo times to get some photo and blogging work done!

But sometimes blogging work leads to some interesting adventures. Take yesterday for example...

So yesterday I went to go do some shooting over at Creative Lab in Baltimore, which has lots of creative and funky graffiti walls. I chose this wall (which is actually a pelican, hard to see) for this look and got in all my shots, no problem. 

I went over to my car to slide on a white tee and baseball cap so I could briefly get in some shots for a post coming later this week. I set my keys and purse down on the driver's seat and since I didn't need the purse, I didn't grab it. I just picked up my camera, pressed the lock button on the driver's door...and closed it.

Yup. I locked my keys in my car. 

Of course, I didn't realize it right away. I went over, shot the look real quick (10 pics max, maybe), and waltzed back over to my car to head out, maybe go see a movie, and get on with my day. It wasn't until I looked down into the window that I realized my keys were inside and the doors were locked. 

Fortunately, I ran into some very friendly artists who let me use their cell phones (yup, locked the phone in the car, too-if I do it, I do it right, lol), and chilled with them until the truck came to let me in. They took me on a tour of Creative Lab, which is super duper cool, and I met a bunch of awesome people. Afterward I thought about going home and just calling it a day-but instead, I chilled around and learned a lot about bit coin and experienced a really cool afternoon with a bunch of strangers. Not what I'd planned, but I actually didn't mind that at all. :) Life is all about the adventure, amirite?

I just wish it hadn't cost me $149! >.<

May the journey never end! What's the best unexpected experience you've ever had?

xoxo

Carisa 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Labor’s day is one among the foremost vital days within the federal holidays within the u. s. of America. Labor is one among the explanations why the Multi-National corporations earn many profits. Happy Labor Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!
    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    Skin and Beauty Care!https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!