Suede, Sneakers, & Rock 'n' Roll

11:12 AM













Whoooooooa is this a new blog post you see?!?!

...orrrrr just a figment of your imagination? ;)

Turns out it's a new blog post!! Oh happy day!

I'm hopefully now going to be back on the radar for a while-I've missed putting fingers to keys and hands to camera to create new posts for you guys. The last month has been non-stop: I took the bar exam, I moved, I drove home, was in a wedding, moved again, adopted a cat, and started a new job! Whew. I got tired again just typing all that!!

But in the midst of the crazy, I recently got to attend The Lumineers concert in Baltimore, and wore this super fun look for a night of sitting out on the lawn in the last heat of summer and sing along to some glorious tunes.

This dress was the perfect choice for an outdoor concert! It's spaghetti-strap without being crazy revealing and is an awesome "pre-fall" transition piece. It'll also look super cute with paired with a cozy sweater, tights, and boots in a month or two! Since we're still in the late stages of summer (and I wanted to be comfortable), I paired it with this bright yellow bag, fun round sunnies, and some comfy white sneaks to top it all off.

How are you taking your wardrobe from summer to fall? Tag me on Instagram so I can see what you got!

xoxo

Carisa


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!