Blue (& Orange) Crush

6:15 AM









Happy Friday!!

For me, Friday means the last day of classes for the week and only ONE MORE DAY of studying until I get ONE FREE DAY. It's a very exciting time in my life. (It's the truth, no matter how sad it sounds.)

You know what else is exciting me right now? The arrival of summer! It's finally here. Now granted, summer isn't my favorite season of all time, but it's definitely a step up from the murky, Seattle-like weather we had for a month here in Baltimore. On top of that, it's the best time to pop on the easiest outfit you can manage and still be considered fashionable. Why yes, I am a model fashion blogger, thank you very much.

This summer dress fit the bill pretty much perfectly!! It came in my last Le Tote box and it's SO SUPER STINKING CUTE. And it's soft. And it has a drawstring, which does great things when I order a burger and fries for dinner because bar prep is stressing me out. As soon as I saw it, it made me think of that movie Blue Crush...and then there was orange, so that made me think of orange crushes. And now I want an orange crush. Anyone want to deliver one to my study room for me? ;)

Stay cool and enjoy your weekend!

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!