Office Princess

3:43 PM














Welcome back!

So...it's been a while...

Life has been very stressful lately. But today I'm sharing fashion, which is so much less stressful than the rest of my goings-on!

The above outfit was inspired by the #stylemeseptember challenge, which that day was "Fancy for No Reason." Trust me y'all, I love getting fancy for absolutely no reason at all. I live the phrase "There is no such thing as being overdressed or overeducated." (Thanks for that one, Oscar Wilde. You're a champ.) And this dress was like the king of being fancy. It's a beautiful Betsey Johnson dress that I picked up on consignment for less than $40. FORTY. DOLLARS. I know. Best day ever. Admittedly I almost didn't get it because $40 felt like a bit much, but this is one of the most flattering dresses I've ever put on and in the prettiest berry color and I just had. to. have. it. C'mon, right?

How do you fancy up a pretty dress even MORE, you might ask? Jewelry, of course!

So last month I got an email from RocksBox asking me if I wanted to be a RocksBox insider. Which um, let me tell you, was the best day ever. I was so excited because I've been waiting for this day to come!! Obviously I said yes and they sent me the link to get started.

In case you're not familiar, RocksBox is a subscription jewelry service that provides you with a curated box of designer jewelry, hand-selected and coordinated by a stylist. When you go to their site, they give you a quiz about your style and what you like and don't like to wear jewelry-wise. I think this is such a great feature because if you don't ever wear earrings, getting a box with earrings in it is going to be such a waste. Once you take the quiz, it gives you the option to select ten pieces for your wish list that your stylist can choose from. They'll then put together and send you a box with three beautiful pieces in it that are coordinated to be worn together or separately.

The three pieces I got for the first month were PERFECT. I got a pair of earring jackets that I put on my wish list, a delicate necklace, and a gorgeous moonstone bracelet. The three pieces, all paired, look BEAUTIFUL. They're also gorgeous separately. I got a lot of compliments on these pieces!

Once you're done, you can send the pieces back and get a whole new set! You can also opt to either log on and purchase the pieces or just keep what you want and send back the rest.

If you're interested in trying it out, you can get one month FREE by using the code LEGALLYCHARMINGXOXO!


xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I ADORE this color on you! So ridiculously flattering. And what a fantastic price. Loving the accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Justine!! I love everything about this dress. <3 And I know, right? The jewelry was perfection (and my snakeskin shoes aren't too bad, either.)

      Delete
  2. Yes RockBox member. I definitely need to sign up. I love the dress on you. So cute and flirty and the color looks amazing. Fresh and bright!!! love it!!!


    Hugs & Love
    Joy
    www.jseivad.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!