The Workwear Report: The Creative Office

6:06 PM














Coat: New York & Co. Outlet (similar here) | Button-down: Old Navy | Skirt: LOFT, thrifted (similar here) | Necklace: Caravanserai | Purse: Le Tote (similar here) | Shoes: Rack Room Shoes (cute option here!)

Photography: Maura Belton (Instagram)

Hellooooooooo my fellow office people!

It's not Wednesday (sorry), but I hadn't done an office style post in a minute so I thought I'd do another round! I love being able to give all y'all professional working peeps some fun office options.

This look is definitely for a little bit more relaxed of an office than I work in right now! It flirts with creative office attire without going alllllllll the way. The balance of putting together a very stoic white button-down, a classic camel trench, and a polka dot skirt with a dark background with this cheery hot pink tassel necklace and silver pumps makes this look pulled-together without being TOO stuffy. And if you know me at all, you also know I love, love, LOVE to mix prints. Like, OBSESSED with print mixing. So when I pulled out this purse and put it alongside the skirt, I knew it would be a match made in heaven. I really love the result of pairing them together!

If I wasn't doing litigation, I'd totally rock this to the office-it's the kind of look that lets people know you're creative but professional without trying too hard.

Feeling a little nervous about doing so much in your office? Pick one, maybe two, of these things and try them out before going whole hog.  Maybe try doing the bright necklace and floral purse, but wear nude pumps instead of silver. Orrrr a neutral purse instead of floral. Do what feels right to you, but don't forget to have fun with your office wear in addition to being professional!

Want to see more office looks? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!