Cozy & Comfy

6:51 PM










FAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! YOU'RE HEEEEEERRRREEEEEEE!

I'd take it down a notch, but I'm just too EXCITED.

Fall is my favorite. Beanies, colorful leaves, hot coffee (okay, pumpkin spice lattes), leather jackets, apple orchards....it's all so wonderful!! My allergies are a little killer, but nothing I wouldn't live with just to have this lovely time of year.

Speaking of, last weekend I got hit with a killer virus that destroyed my voice and left me dressed in like five layers and covered in multiple blankets. I spent most of Friday, all of Saturday, and a good chunk of Sunday on the couch marathoning Friends and only eating soup. But Sunday afternoon I was determined to get out of bed and go shoot with my friend Taliah!

This look is going to be my go-to this fall when I want to be super duper cozy. This tee I picked up from American Eagle is so soft and fuzzy and with its cropped length tucks perfectly into a pair of high-waist jeans! The olive color is very trendy this fall, and looks super fun paired with the wine of these vintage booties and the mustard of my beanie. (Footnote: this Target beanie is so warm and I own it in two colors, and will probably buy more!)

And this leather jacket. Oh guys. My go-to leather jacket that I wore for two years unexpectedly ripped off of a seam right as last winter was ending. I can't even begin to express my sorrow at it-if you know me at all, I live in leather jackets all fall and winter! After a lot of searching, I found this fun mixed-medium jacket for under $50. If you're planning to purchase this exact jacket, please size DOWN (I picked up a small when I'm normally a M/L).

What's your go-to fall piece? What are you looking forward to most this season? Let me know below!

xoxo

Carisa


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!