(End of) Summertime Sadness

8:22 AM











Jacket: Found in my old office (no, really-similar here) | Tee: Old Navy (love all of these) | Shorts: Target (similar here) | Shoes: Caravanserai (fun Toms here) | Shades: Five Below (similar here)


Summer ended on Thursday (whaaaaaaaaat) and fall started yesterday-can you believe it?! 

But before I let go of summer permanently, I've got a few more things to share, like this end-of-summer transitional look. 

I wore this on Labor Day to go do blog work and run around town. I def wanted to flaunt those white shorts in everybody's face before I was apparently not supposed to wear them anymore. Which, by the way, I kind of hate those arbitrary fashion rules like not wearing white after Labor Day, no wearing red to weddings, etc. (Maybe I just don't like rules? It seems to be a theme.) I'll be packing these away soon, but I wanted one last chance to wear them and feel cool!

Since it was still the weekend, I wanted to make this outfit as chill as possible, so I paired it with this "weekend vibes" tee I had picked up from Old Navy a few months ago, my favorite ever military jacket COVERED in pins, and these comfy-tastic shoes I got at a shoot for Caravanserai in February. 

Plus I was totally feeling my new hair and had to get some pics-I think these bangs are going to become my signature look, y'all. 

Are you guys ready for fall? Still clinging to summer? Tell me more below!

xoxo

Carisa 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!