White Out

7:02 AM






Whew!

I promised myself I was going to work harder at both trying new things and keeping up with the blog during bar prep. And well, I've done one, so I'm going to give myself a little credit (two guesses as to which one I'm doing well at, btw)!

So a couple of weeks ago my friend Kara asked me if I wanted to get out of bar prep world for a little bit and go to a black-and-white birthday party in DC for a friend of hers. I agreed wholeheartedly, and then she informed me that the ladies were supposed to wear all white.

Guys, I admit it. I hate wearing all white.

I know, it's a weird quirk. But I just don't like my pale Casper skin against all white. It's not a look I try a lot (or ever) because I just don't like it. Hell, I had to order white shorts because I didn't own anything that could cover the bottom half of my body that was also white.

But in the spirit of trying new things, I figured I'd give it a go.

I'm sharing this look for two reasons: one, it's not the most terrible thing I've put on; and two, to show you that it's okay to go outside your comfort zone, even if you don't end up loving the look. Will I ever put on all white again? No. I still don't love it. Am I glad that I tried it? Absolutely! The value of a good learning experience is important.

Just remember--even if you're not sure, it's worth it to give something a try.

What's something you've tried that you never thought you would? Tell me about it below!

xoxo

Carisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Pinterest!

Subscribe To Legally Charming Style!